BOTERO MAGIC IN FULL FORM
Venue [ Main Building（North Wing）1F ]
This exhibition celebrates the 90th anniversary of the birth of the Colombian artist Fernando Botero, and under the supervision of Botero himself, presents 70 oil paintings, watercolors and drawings, from his valuable early works to his recent works. This is the first time in 26 years that a large-scale exhibition of paintings has been held in Japan. From works depicting the daily lives and religions of Latin American people, and the circus, to those based on the classical masterpieces that made his name famous, Botero’s works have captivated viewers, in exhibitions that have been held all around the world.
- October 8 (Sat.)- December 11 (Sun.), 2022
- Main Building（North Wing）1F
- Closed on
- Mondays (except October 10)
- Official Website
KYODO information 0570-200-888 11:00-18:00; Monday to Saturday
- Adults weekday：1,700 yen
Adults Saturdays & Sundays：1,800 yen
High School & Junior High weekday：1,200 yen
High School & Junior High Saturdays & Sundays ：1,300 yen
Elementary school students and younger： free
*Admission is free for those with disabilities (with valid disability certificates).
- Organized by: YOMIURI TELECASTING CORPORATION / The Yomiuri Shimbun / Kyodo Kansai, Inc. / City of Kyoto
- With the support of: Embassy of the Republic of Colombia
- With the sponsorship of: MITSUMURA PRINTING CO., LTD.
- With the cooperation of: Lufthansa Cargo AG / Nippon Express Co., Ltd. / FM802 / FM COCOLO
- With the special cooperation of: Nippon Television Network Europe B.V.