The Nitten-Kyoto Exhibition
Venue [ Main Building（North Wing）1F | Main Building（North Wing）2F | Main Building（South Wing）2F ]
The 7th Reorganized New Nitten in Kyoto, the Kyoto showing of the national tour of Japan’s largest public exhibition, will feature artworks related to Kyoto and Shiga as well as the 5 traditional Nitten categories （nihonga, Western painting, sculpture, crafts, and calligraphy）.
- Dec. 19（Sat）, 2020 – Jan. 15（Fri）, 2021
- 10:00〜18:00（Last Admission: 17:30）
- Main Building（North Wing）1F | Main Building（North Wing）2F | Main Building（South Wing）2F
- Closed on
- Mondays, except public holidays, and Year-end／New Year holidays.
- Adult: ¥1,100 University / High school students: ¥700